Wednesday, December 28, 2011

11 favorite releases of 2011.

11. Elvis Depressedly- Disgracedland
We're crying out to feel something that makes sense. 




10. Toro Y Moi- Underneath the Pine
   I know I push it over and I'm sorry for that
I don't mean to make this hurt when we haven't started yet.

9. La Dispute- Wildlife


The worst of the wildlife wears clothes and can pray.

8. A$AP ROCKY- LIVELOVEA$AP


7. Real Estate- Days

See the cars on the 95
Cut through them like a sharpened knife, oh, oh
You're all out of tune.

6. WAVVES- Life Sux

 
Don't call me friend, I'm not your friend
Don't call me nothing at all
I stopped waiting for your call.

5. Destroyer- Kaputt
 I was poor in love, I was poor in wealth
I was okay in everything else there was
   oh, I was poor in love.

4. Neon Indian- Era Extrana
 Sullen sights always indirect
Tired eyes hypnotized by your teenage sect
 Weekend rituals resurrect
   Feelings our sober minds reject.

3. Pure X- Pleasure
There's a mirror in your eyes
And every time I look all I see is some weird diguise
And that reflection keeps crashing through my head
A thousand crazy voices echoing all I ever said
And all my failures are hanging in the air
And the only way that I see clear-
Here to nowhere.
2. Oupa- Forget
I'll be natural but you can't forget me now.

1. Girls- Father, Son, Holy Ghost
  It just feels like it's gone
All of it's gone
Gone away
It seems like nobody's happy now
 It feels like nobody's happy now.
                 






No comments:

Post a Comment